5-Day Active Group Tour
Duration: 5 days
We are happy to launch our first group tour which includes visits to the most beautiful places around Almaty!
This is our offer to those travellers who prefer to spend more time in each place, enjoy the destination with no rush and have some free time at the end of the day. No doubts this is a best way to travel and we strongly advise you to choose this itinerary. On our 5 day tours, you will discover endless semi-desserts of Altyn Emel, stunning Charyn canyons, breath-taking Kolsai mountain lakes and mysterious sunken forests in Kaindy lake. Join us for a full unforgettable Zhetisu experience!
Choose your dates:
Price per person: 420 USD
Tour starts if 5 people booked the tour
- Transportation - 4WD air-conditioned car, Soviet van UAZ (bukhanka) for the Kaindy Lake on 5th day
- Accommodation (hotel in Altyn Emel and Chundzha - shower & toilet inside of the room, homestay in Satty village - very basic conditions, no shower, toilet is outside of the home, Russian Banya; there is always an option for camping - please write us where would you like to sleep in tent)
- Food - 5 lunches, 4 breakfasts, 4 dinners.
- Water - 1L per person per day
- All fees & tickets
What's not included:
- Personal expences
- Travel Insurance
- Tips for your guide (optional)
I joined a five day tour through the Altyn Emel national park, the Charyn national park and the Kolsai national park. The nature was very beautiful and fascinating with a big variety of different kind of landscapes, definitely worth being visited!
Our guide Asel was very friendly and organised and explained a lot during the tour, her English and German were both very good. Our driver Galim was friendly as well (as far as I could understand him) and I always felt very save with him in the car. They both took good care of us throughout our whole trip. I was also picked up and returned to my accommodation at the start and at the end of our excursion.
All interaction in advance with the company owner Olya went very smooth and quick, also here the communication in English was very easy. Taken together, I had five wonderful days visiting Kazakhstan’s amazing landscape and can highly recommend Friendly Tours to any person visiting the country!